Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A True Kiwi Bloke



Lucas and I have been cooped up inside all week, the rain is still coming down. Today we have had a touch of sunshine but not enough to get out for a walk.


Tomorrow is a big day here, Peter's parents (Grandma and Opa) arrive. We are really looking forward to the visit. I can't wait to have someone else that wants to walk around and dance with Lucas to stop the crying. I am also looking forward to seeing them!


We have had a few new developments. Although Lucas seems to becoming camera shy, every time we get the camera out he stops doing his new talents. Lucas is starting to coo a little bit. Yesterday I taught him how to stick out his tounge which he really enjoyed giving a big smile after he had accomplished it and then what I take as a little giggle (it was probably just a burp). Lots of fun.
Lucas got dressed up in his All Blacks gear this week. Looking sharp! Good thing I got it on him as it is starting to get a little small. I had to undo the top button but we figure he looks more Kiwi than ever, a pretty cool guy!

No comments: