Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 3 of the crying

Things are ticking along nicely. Lucas is crying for only 9 minutes (maximum can be 10) before he falls asleep. Still feels like a whole lot longer than that but it seems to be working. He is getting at least an hour of sleep, most times almost 2 hours which is really good. I am actually getting some things done. This morning I had a shower and brushed my teeth (sometimes the teeth get forgotten) Put on some laundry, had breakfast checked my email and now I am writing my blog. Before I would have gotten all of that done in a day not just a morning so things are looking up.


Lucas has been much more happy in the last couple of days and the crying is so much less than it was when he wasn't sleeping.


Today is Peter's last day of work and I think he is really looking forward to having some time off. He hasn't decided what he wants to do next. Any suggestions?


I am having a relaxing day today, not much planned. If the weather holds out we will go for a walk. It is nice to have some days where you don't have to go out. It is such a mission getting him in and out of the car all the time.
Some pictures of a sleeping baby - its a beautiful sight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trying out the comment box