Thursday, April 3, 2008

Peter Gives it a Go!



It is a hard job feeding the little man all the time so we are giving Peter a try. I was a little nervous that Lucas would not take the bottle or that he would get "nipple confusion" (so it is called). True to form though he doesn't care where the food comes from as long as he is being fed. Peter should be proud that his son is taking after him.






Today Lucas spent some time under his toys and really seemed to be enjoying himself. He swatted away at the little orange flower with the mirror in it staring at it as it swung back and forth. I figured I had a little time so I left him in his room enjoying himself. A couple of seconds later I hear this horrible scream Lucas is crying. I figure oh no maybe the toy fell on him. I run into the room only to find that Lucas had swatted the toy so many times that it was wildly swinging back and forth. Poor little Lucas was almost cross eyed trying to focus and figure out what was going on. So he has learned to look at things and is able to swat at them but really isn't too sure that the two things go together.




We had a great night last night I got 2 4-hour blocks of sleep! I couldn't believe it when I saw the time - thanks little man I feel like a new person

No comments: