Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So Tired


I have been wanting to write the BLOG for the last few days but I have been so tired that I have not gotten around to it. I am also finding that teaching on Saturdays has made me a lot busier than I expected. The teaching is not difficult and everything is already planned for me but I still need to prepare and mark so that takes some of my BLOGging time. Really just excuses for slacking off.

My 2 sick boys wore me out!!!

Finally everyone is healthy again - I think. Not looking forward to that happening again. Now I am trying to get Lucas back to sleeping through the night since he has gotten used to getting up for some food. It is a vicious circle with us and sleep.
I am excited for gymbaROO today with Lucas, I feel like we have been in isolation for the last week.

Lucas is back on track with his eating and is finishing most of his meals now (finally) I was getting worried. He still does not like banana though - even without it being mashed up he turns up his nose.He is working on eating on his own with some things - he seems to have mastered toast but is still struggling with other foods. I thought he had done really well with pieces of broccoli the other day but when I took him out of his chair I found he had just been picking it up and putting it underneath himself - saving it for later I guess.

Sprague and Sandra are doing well with their little one, James. Although I have to say I am extremely jealous. The little guy is feeding about every 4 hours during the day and is sleeping 8 hours at night. I took Lucas over there yesterday to see if James could teach him a thing or two about sleeping. No suck luck Lucas got up at 4 o'clock this morning. Thank goodness Peter was nice enough to get up with him this time.

No comments: