Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Routine???

"Can I havr dinner with this spoon?"


"Who do you think I look like?"


Like a little bird waiting for food, mouth wide open


"Check out my new high chair"


"Need help making dinner Mom?"


So we are trying to get into some sort of a routine - first day not working so well but not as bad as I expected either, apparently the second day is always the worst when you start something new so we will see, maybe I should have started it on a Friday so Peter could be around for the second day. Oh well we do what we can

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Lucas looks like uncle Kyle in that photo - yup Kyle used to be cute before he became a plumber.

See you in the new high chair tonight Lucas!

Anonymous said...

I agree Uncle Kyle. He needs to put on some size to start looking more like Peter

Anonymous said...

Kyle or Lucas needs to put on more size? Lucas some more height and Kyle size and height I think!