Thursday, September 18, 2008

I love my Mom!

Hi Mom,


I hope that you are enjoying my singing each morning between 5:30 and 6:00 as I try to sing with the birds that are in the pheniox palm down the street. All that singing does get me hungry though so I can't wait to see you in the morning. Its also lots of fun to wake dad up in the morning espically since you taught me to splash now I can splash him on the head to get up and feed me some fruit!


Once Dad leaves I'm so excited to spend the day with that sometimes I forget to sleep but look at the fun we have:



We can take a bath or a shower! (Note those are not Mom's legs!)





You also have the chance to get a workout and carry me around the house which I always seem to enjoy. Its also fun when you carry me and we push the buggy around!




We can also go outside and play on the deck or the grass if it's a nice day out! Have to remember to wear my sun hat (Doog hat) though!

And don't forget about all the fun we ok I have eating lunch everyday mmm

We also get to visit my friends at coffeegroup, go swimming, play on the floor, read books, go to the mall, walk around the block, listen to the bass from the neighbours cars (not fun) and even manage a nap the odd time.

Thanks for all the fun times Mom!

-Lucas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lucas - that was nice of you to post a blog about me. I love spending time with you too. I am Looking forward to you spending some time with your Dad this weekend though.