Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunny Weekend


Daddy eating with Lucas on the deck - yummy lunch in the sun!!


Lucas loves to feed himself. His favourites at the moment are toast and rice crackers. Even better when I put pesto or avocado on the crackers!!! He is becoming quite posh



He is growing really fast, I had a look through the second drawer and found all kinds of clothes for 6 months and they all fit!!! Yeah I love new clothes and I didnt even have to go shopping. I love this Tigger track suit - so cute, thanks Mom and Dad.




Lucas talking to 'Uncle' Sean. He plays strange with a lot of people, especially men. But for some reason Sean is ok in his books - loves to play with the scruf on his face






Lucas and Peter playing in the back yard. Getting used to our beach tent - looks like Peter is ok with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice to be able to sit on the deck in the sun and have lunch. It'll be a while before we can do that again!!

Tigger outfit looks good.