Thursday, August 21, 2008

I am a Mess

So I thought I was doing fine yesterday morning - things definetly took a turn for the worse

The morning started out great. Peter and I got up at 7am (thanks for the extra hour Lucas, hope that keeps up) and got Lucas fed - pears this morning yummy, I had a shower and then Peter went to work.


8:30 Lucas went to sleep.

9:30 I was supposed to go for coffee but Lucas was still asleep so we stayed home

10:00 Lucas still asleep

10:30 Checked on Lucas to make sure he was still breathing - yep but still asleep

11:00 Heard Lucas laughing so figured he was awake, went in to his room and got him up, fed him

11:20 got in the car to go to the mall - definetly missed the coffee this morning

12:30 Lucas started to get grumpy so I decided (in all my wisdom) to get him in the car and go home - stupid, should have layed him down and let him have a sleep but all of a sudden I became super mom and figured I could get him to sleep when we got home, like I got a new child or something. Spent the next few hours trying to get him to sleep or at least not be carried around. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!

3:15 I had lunch and a cup of tea (since I missed my coffee) and I had a nap

4:00 Lucas woke up and I fed him and he had his dinner, pumpkin again, which he is supposed to have at 3:00 but since my day was such a mess this didnt happen

5:00 Lucas crying not going to sleep

6:00 Peter feeds him

6:30 bath time with Daddy

6:45 Finally in bed for the night and Mom can put her head back on straight for tomorrow - at least we hope
Some more pictures from Nana and Papa's visit
Just chillaxin on the couch together
Lucas is still a little wobbly on his bum so Papa offers a nice cuddle to keep him upright
Nana gets in one last feeding time
I don't know Lucas you are supposed to jump or something. Apparently putting different things, like water, under your feet on the jolly jumper help you to learn - just go with it
One of the best pictures from butterfly creek - most of the pictures are a little cloudly due to a fogged up lens since it was so warm in there

No comments: