Monday, May 12, 2008

On Top of the World


What a cutie!
This is my solution to not enjoying tummy time. We roll around on a beach ball. He still has to hold up his head and I feel better that he might have less of a flat spot. We still do a bit of tummy time but not much as it makes him cry.
We continue to walk Lucas around the block to get him to sleep more. Good news is he is settling quicker - 10 mins and we are generally only walking him around when he wakes up to early, which tends to be an hour after he goes to sleep. Making a huge difference in how much time he has as a happy guy and I get more done.
It has been great having Peter home, he is getting lots done around the house and I don't always have to take Lucas for the walk although I think Lucas just wants to make sure that I loose all my pregnancy weight so that I dont have to buy new pants - he must have some dutch in him - making me save money already!

No comments: