Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Growth Spurt and a Special Delivery


Lucas has been eating none stop almost since he was born. It has paid off though in 9 days he gained 500 grams! Almost unheard of, I guess he had some ground to make up since we made him come out early. Last night he kept me up almost all night - thank goodness for Peter, he took the morning off work and let me sleep a little bit. I think I would have gone crazy otherwise. I think the night of feeding wore Lucas out as well. We spent the day watching movies and catching up on all the sleep we missed last night. He has been a little angel today, eating and then sleeping - not his normal daily routine. Tonight he is looking forward to his swim time (bath time) with his Dad so I guess he is resting up for that as well. I will try to post a video of bath time tomorrow (if Lucas gives me the time).


Yesterday Lucas got his first piece of mail - an Easter card from Nana and Papa. I think he really liked it, he had a little smile on his face while I read it to him, could have been gas though - Papa would be proud!

No comments: