Sunday, March 30, 2008

Church and Tummy Time

Today we got up and made it to church. Lucas was really good, he slept most of the service. Just started to fuss about 40 mins before it was over. That being said Church went about 40 mins over time so if it had been on time Lucas would have done fabulous.

As you can see from the video Lucas is doing a great job of holding up his head. He listens really well to mom and gives everything a try. When I laid Lucas down I thought I should probably put a cloth under him, as he has been known to spit up quite a bit. Being a a new mom and a little whishful thinking I didn't put down a cloth. As soon as I stopped the video Lucas spit up all over the comforter. So we had to do a second load of wash today - good thing it is still sunny out and the rain hasn't started yet. Come winter our dryer is going to be going 24 hours just to keep up with Lucas. Babies sure do make a lot of laundry.

Last night we went to Sprague and Sandra's for dinner and Lucas was really good. He was social for a little while and then went to sleep for a few hours, waking up in time for us to take him home. What a good little man. Peter and I found it exhausting though so today has been pretty low key.

We had a visit today from my Dad's cousin Barbara, she lives here in NZ. It was nice to catch up with her, and good for Lucas to meet some of his family, although he really didn't feel like having company and decided to eat and cry the whole time they were here.

Great news for the week. Peter is using up some of his time in lieu and has taken Wednesday off this week. Great short week for Peter and some family time for the three of us in the middle of the week. We are really looking forward to it.

As promised I am trying to get a good bath (swim) time video to post but have not been successful so far. Lucas wasn't too happy about his bath the other night and cried a little too much. Hopefully tonights bath will come with a great video as well. I promise to post one soon.

I hope you enjoy all the videos and pictures. I am enjoying sharing them with you, it makes me feel a little closer to home.

No comments: