Thursday, April 28, 2011

Public Bathroom Antics



Day number one
Lucas is on the tolilet, Ava is walking around and of course trying to touch everything - Yuck. I let go of Lucas for a second to prevent Ava from digging treasures out of the sanitary napkin disposal, and Lucas falls in the toilet. In the meantime Ava loses her balance, my fault, and smacks her head on the floor. Both kids crying their heads off. I walk out with my head held high and all the grace I can muster.



Day number two
Ava is on the change table with a poopy diaper as I start to change her bum, Lucas has to pee, he decides to pee standing up, I think this is great hands off for mom. I continue to change the diaper when I turn around Lucas is standing on the stool with his pants down, peeing down his leg and playing in the toilet with the plunger.




Of course I yell, this makes Ava start crying, which makes Lucas start to cry as well. Once again the graceful Mom look I was trying to accomplish unsucessful.

2 comments:

george blogger said...

i love their smile. freshly without scenario. LOL :)

Anonymous said...

The Matters, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: