Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Canada I Know



We took Ava and Lucas to the Remembrance Day Ceremony at the Legion in Waterdown this morning. I was proud to see so many young children there. It is so important to Remember all the soliders that fought so that our land can be so great.

We are very fortunate in Canada, there are many countries that either cannot remember not being at war or have the memories of tanks rolling down the streets fresh in their minds .






As a Mom I cannot imagine how it feels to know that you have no way to protect your children from the horrible things that are going on around them.





I am so thankful for the country I live in, the safety I feel, and the freedoms I have.





Thank you to all the brave Men and Women who have fought to make the Canada that I know.

No comments: