Thursday, June 10, 2010

I need a Drink

So Peter was not working at home today and for some reason it was a crazy place today. Lets see if I can paint you a picture:

  1. Ava was up 3 times last night which is 3 times more than usual (I knew our luck would run out some time), so I started the day out tired.
  2. she looks cute but she causes a lot of chaos!


  3. We get into the car to go and drop Peter off and the car will not start, think the starter is gone.

  4. Lucas was playing hockey outside waiting for Lori to come and pick Peter up to take him to work (thanks L-Train) and he knocked himself in the eye with his hockey stick = bruise number one.




  5. Ava would not take her morning nap (that is nothing new though)

  6. Lucas tripped and knocked his eye into the door downstairs = bruise number two on the same eye this time with cut and bump.
  7. Lucas only slept for 1 hour at nap time today, that is 2 or 3 hours less than normal.

  8. It took me 2 hours to get Ava to go to sleep tonight.
I am ready for Peter to come home!




Look at me rolling over!

"No they are not baby toys Mommy! Ava likes to share with Lucas"

Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow.

No comments: