Monday, June 9, 2008

The house feels a little small




Coffee group was at my place this week. Wow does the house feel small with 10 women and 10 babies laying around. I had turned the heater on in the morning to take the chill out. Well the sun came out and the room was like a sauna so we had to open up the doors. Ah New Zealand and the lack of temperature control. It is fun to have all the babies around and they are all starting to get more interactive so it is neat to see them actually looking at each other.


I bought a sleeper for Lucas that is technically for Halloween but I thought it was so cute I couldn't resist and it is orange and we all know how Peter feels about Orange!!!


Some more tummy time fun laying on Mommy's legs and flying through the air.


Lucas has gotten so much better at sleeping that I am finding it hard to write the blog now because I don't have much to complain about (knock on wood). Here's hoping that it keeps up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that Lucas is sleeping better is he in danger of losing the "Lucas monster" moniker? Love the blog. Opa