Monday, January 18, 2010

Time is flying by

Due date is Feb 21st, can't believe how fast these 9 months have gone. That being said we have been a little bit busy over the last few months, I am sure that has made a difference.

I am now so uncomfortable most of the time but since it is pregnancy number 2 I am not as anxious for the new little one to pop out since I know sleep will be no better after the baby is here.

I think I am mostly ready, we are still working on organizing a few things but mostly we are ready for a baby, we have
  • Diapers
  • Wipes
  • A place for baby to sleep
  • Back up formula in case I need it
  • Car seat all ready to go
  • A camera on standby (thanks for the lend Mom, mine did not survive the washing machine)
  • A little boy excited to be a big brother

  • I have reread my 'How to be a Mom book' that I read with Lucas

I think that should do it, we should be set - famous last words I am sure.

In a just over a month I am sure we will not know what hit us as we are once again up in the middle of the night and teaching a new little one the pleasure of sleep, lets hope this one catches on to the craze a little quicker than Lucas did.

Lots of practising on how to handle a new baby

No comments: