Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It has been Far TOO Long

Alright so I have to get back at this, I have let it slide for far too long, there is so much to report that this BLOG could be very long so I will try to keep it as short as possible.

The last I reported we were thinking of moving back to Canada well here is what has happened since

  • We sold our house

  • Moved in with Sprague and Sandra for a couple of weeks

  • Shipped or sold all our stuff

  • Moved back to Canada

  • On the way we stopped in Australia Sydney, Cairns and Port Douglas

  • A stop in Vancouver and Chilliwack

  • Finally home to Ontario

  • Peter is busy setting up work and I Lucas is spending lots of quality time with his grandparents. I think both are happy to see him

Things have been a bit rocky for me as I am pregnant and sick again, not lucky with pregnancy I guess. Hopefully now that I am over the 3 month stage I will start to feel better soon. Time will tell.

I will keep you posted on all our new adventures in BORINGTON, as Peter calls it, and hope we can still find things to keep us entertained. I know we have a lot on our plate right now looking for a house, a car, a job, etc, etc, etc. I had forgotten how hard it was to set up in a new country. Oh well all in a days adventure I guess.

We are happy to be home though, we have been able to go out without Lucas more in the past week than we have since he was born, grandparents are fantastic!!! For more reasons of course but at the moment Lucas is excited to get to know them and they are happy to play with him.

Cool dudes Auntie Em and Lucas. Lucas learned how to say her name right away, and continued repeating it ALL day. He is a big fan!

OK that is enough travelling time to settle down somewhere

New TOYS!!!!!

last days at the cabin with Nana and Papa

cuddles for Daisy - Lucas loves her

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new arrival!! Borington can't be that boring as it sounds like you guys have your work cut out for you with finding a house, jobs and a new baby! How exciting!

Give my best to the Burlington 'crew'

A

Anonymous said...

That should say congratulations on your news not new arrival...you still have a bit of time before that happens!