Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Love My Cars

Amost every day, Lucas can be found sliding around the floor with a car, tractor or truck. He usually makes his selection after breakfast and pretty much sticks with that vehicle for the rest of the day. Most of his vehicles make some sort of noise but some days he likes it a little more quiet and chooses he tractor or trailor, when he chooses them he has to make the noise brrummm brummm brummm that a tractor makes - makes a lot of drool all over the floor which causes a slipping hazard but he adapts.




Monday - Today I choose the trailor and tractor




Tuesday - Today we go for the truck



Wednesday - Always a favourite My Police car


Friday- The dog car always a big hit

"What I have to take a break from my cars to have some food?"

No comments: