Monday, December 8, 2008

So Close I Can Taste It

Packing packing and more packing, we will be ready but man does it feel like we have a lot of stuff. Can never be too prepared I guess.

Big news, I have been slack in writing the blog, Lucas is moving forward - not quite a crawl but pulling himself along with his arms and sticking his bum up in the air. He gets where he wants to go but it takes him a long time. Soon enough he will be off like a flash.

Reach Lucas!!!!


Hi everyone, see you soon!


Last weekend at the beach - little does he know we are headed for the cold!



Learning how to stand up for his bath - he gets so excited for the bath though his legs give out.



Look Mom I can drink all by myself







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea how you are going to go from summer to Canadian winter!! I am finding 2 degrees cold and might have to buy a warmer coat. Fingers crossed for a nice mild Christmas...but with a little snow for Lucas to play in.
Hope to run into you guys at some point!
A